Fast-acting broad spectrum protection against fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, lice, mites (excluding mange mites), sand and biting flies for dogs
- MSDS Vectra 3D.pdf
Vectra 3D® (Dinotefuran + Permethrin + Pyriproxyfen) is a monthly topical product with broad spectrum of activity against external canine parasites by killing and repelling vectors. Because it kills through contact, parasites don’t even have to bite to die.
- Repels and kills adult fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, lice, mites, sand and biting flies.
- Kills on contact; parasites do not have to bite or feed to die.
- Repellent action helps reduce the risk of vectors spreading disease to your dog.
- Quick onset of activity killing adult fleas in 2 hours.
- Controls the development of all immature flea stages: eggs, larvae and pupae.
- Protects for 1 full month.
- Remains effective after bathing and swimming.
- Protection for puppies as young as 7 weeks of age.
- Veterinary exclusive.
Available in 4 dosing sizes according to body weight: 2.5 – 20 lbs., 21 – 55 lbs., 56 – 95 lbs., >95 lbs.