Ceva Animal Health colleagues from around the world are gathering in Atlanta for the annual International Production and Processing Expo. The world's largest of it's kind, IPPE draws 30,000 international attendees to see innovative products and services for the meat production industry.
This year Ceva will showcase new and expanding tools for disease control.
- The event serves as the official launch of Cevac® IBron – the first licensed vaccine of its kind effective against Georgia strains(GA08 and GA13) of infectious bronchitis (IBD). The new product expands Ceva’s portfolio of vaccines to protect against IBV. The company already offers vaccines to protect against Massachusetts, Arkansas and Connecticut serotypes of IBV.
- Also launching at IPPE is a digital library on poultry veterinary medicine. The World Veterinary Poultry Association (WVPA) in association with Ceva has created and launched the library of articles sourced from the papers of respected journals and the presentations given at relevant international conferences. Already the library holds well over 1,000 such articles and can be accessed at: http://www.wvpa.net/library.php\
- Ceva’s booth at a new location in C-Hall #2509 in the trade show. Members of the hatchery services team will demonstrate the DESVAC Duo machine capable of administering vaccine in both spray and gel forms to chicks.
- Ceva’s subsidiary, E-Cat has booth #B7255 (B-Hall) and will be presenting its first new piece of equipment since the merger between Ecat and iD projects.
- During the scientific sessions, Ceva will take part in a session on Monday at 11:30 a.m. Looking for alternatives to breast injections in broiler breeder pullets? An evaluation of local reactions of a killed vaccine applied to the thighs and drums. Jessica Hockaday GS1, Phil Stayer2 , David French2 , Erin Riley2 , Buddy Clark3 , Martha Pulido1 , Chance Brett2 , Mickey Gault2 1 Mississippi State University College of Veterinary Medicine; 2 Sanderson Farms, Inc.; 3 Ceva Animal Health.